Last week, Mindshare Canada took home three AToMiC Awards for their work with Kimberly-Clark and Unilever. The AToMiC Awards celebrate successful collaborative work across Canada’s media and marketing industries, including advertising, tech, media creativity and content.
The Mindshare team won Bronze in the “Best in Niche Targeting” category for the Cottonnelle Stroke-able Billboard and two Bronze awards in the “Best in Social Media” and “Best in Engagement” categories for Dove’s Real Beauty Filter.
These wins follow a streak of recent awards for Mindshare Canada, including:
- WARC’s top-ranked Canadian media agency
- Festival of Media’s inaugural North America Awards
- Media Innovation Awards
- Canadian Marketing Association Awards
- Strategy Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards
- The Ad Club of Toronto’s Out of Home Showdown
- The WARC Awards
- Strategy Magazine’s Strategy Awards
- Global Agency of the Year at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SMARTIES Awards
To see the full list of winners, check out the AToMiC website.