The Wrap: Why TV Ad Buyers Find the Fall Schedules ‘Probably the Least Important Part’ of Upfront Week

A look at Upfronts week, with insights from Gibbs Haljun, Total Investment Lead, Mindshare U.S.

Excerpt: But with so much time shifted viewing, schedules are less relevant. “Flow doesn’t really matter,” Haljun said. “With all the networks going to a 52 week-programming schedule, we’re not going to get a full view.”

Haljun added that Upfront Week serves more as a culmination of months-long talks with both their clients and the network sales teams. “This is really just sort of the last 5% for the other 95% that’s been going on since the beginning of the year,” he said.

For more insights from Haljun and others, see the full piece in The Wrap.