The wins keep rolling in! Last week, Mindshare Canada took home the Silver for best creative use of sound and music at the Crystals Awards for their work with Indigo Books and Music.
Now in its 53rd year, the Crystals Awards celebrate the best in Canadian radio creative.
Also, Mindshare Canada won big at this year’s Shopper Innovation Awards, scoring the Commercial Grand Prix for their work with Ogilvy Canada for the Huggies “No Baby Unhugged” campaign. In addition, the Mindshare team won three Bronze and one Silver for their work with Unilever and Kimberly-Clark. The Shopper Innovation Awards, judged by a panel of experts, celebrate the breakthrough work between brands and retailers.
These wins follow a streak of recent awards for Mindshare Canada, including:
- AToMiC Awards
- WARC’s top-ranked Canadian media agency
- Festival of Media’s inaugural North America Awards
- Media Innovation Awards
- Canadian Marketing Association Awards
- Strategy Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards
- The Ad Club of Toronto’s Out of Home Showdown
- The WARC Awards
- Strategy Magazine’s Strategy Awards
- Global Agency of the Year at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SMARTIES Awards
Congratulations to the Mindshare teams!
To see the full list of Crystals winners, check out the Crystals Awards website.
Check out the full list of Shopper Innovation Award winners here.