The wins keep on coming: last week, Mindshare Canada won three Media Innovation Awards for its work with Unilever and Kimberly-Clark. Now in its 18th year, the Media Innovation Awards celebrate the most successful, innovative media programs of the year.
The Mindshare team took home Gold in the “Best in Niche Targeting” category for the Cottonnelle Strokable Billboard, and two Bronze awards in the “Best in Social Media” category for the Dove Snapchat Hack and the Ben & Jerry’s On Demand Ice Cream Chatbot.
These wins follow a streak of recent awards for Mindshare Canada, including:
- Festival of Media’s inaugural North America Awards
- Canadian Marketing Association Awards
- Strategy Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards
- The Ad Club of Toronto’s Out of Home Showdown
- Strategy Magazine’s Strategy Awards
- The WARC Awards
- Global Agency of the Year at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SMARTIES Awards