Cynopsis Media has named not one, but two of Mindshare’s leaders to its inaugural Top Planners & Buyers List: Frank Puma (Director of Digital Investment in New York) and Whitney Smith (Associate Director of Digital Investment in Chicago).
As Cynopsis puts it: “These awards honor the most creative and dynamic media buyers and planners working in linear and digital content. These are forward thinkers, superb communicators, and strategic executors of campaigns that run on broadcast, cable, and digital platforms.”
Frank and Whitney’s awards come on the heels of a number of recent accolades for Mindshare leadership this past year, including:
- Advertising Age’s 40 Under 40: Cindy Gustasfon, Chief Strategy Officer
- Adweek’s LA Media All-Stars: Cheryl Idell, West Coast Lead
- Broadcasting & Cable’s Top Media Planners: Alex Vinci, Director, Strategic Planning
- The Content Council’s Content Innovator of the Year: David Lang, Chief Content Officer
- Cynopsis Media’s Digital It List: Emma Witkowski, Digital Investment Lead, West Coast
- Cynopsis Media’s HR Awards (Rising Star): Michael Lochmondy, Senior Recruiter
- Cynopsis Media’s Rising Star Awards: Rachel Lowenstein, Manager, Mobile and Life+
- Cynopsis Media’s Sports Marketer of the Year (finalist): Autumn Nazarian, SVP, Mindshare Spotlight
- Cynopsis Media’s Top Women in Digital: Tiffany Winter, Director, Strategy & Partnerships, Mindshare Content+ Entertainment
- Digiday’s Top Boss Awards (finalist): Jim Cridlin, Managing Director, Strategy, Innovation, and Partnership
- The Internationalist’s Agency Innovators: Adam Gerhart, CEO, U.S.
- Mobile Marketer’s Women to Watch: Karen Garzio, Managing Director
- VentureFuel’s Visionary of the Year: Marisa Skolnick, Director, Digital Investment
It also follows numerous awards for Mindshare work with its client and teams in 2016, including Adweek’s Media Plan of the Year Awards (one of the most awarded agencies), Adweek’s Project Isaac Awards, Cannes Lions, Effie Awards, Festival of Media, IAB MIXX, MMA’s Smarties, Media Innovation Awards, the inaugural Twitter Awards, and more.