Mindshare has been named Global Mobile Agency of the Year by the Mobile Marketing Association!
The agency won 7 awards across multiple categories and clients in the global competition:
- Marketing Strategy Awards (Silver) for Unilever, Cornetto –The Ghost is Calling, Turkey
- Relationship Building / CRM (Bronze) Unilever, Lifebuoy – Bond of Love on the Mother‘s Day, Singapore
- Marketing Within a Mobile Gaming Environment (Gold), Zespri – How Zespri Got Kids Across China to Slice 18Billion Kiwis, China
- Mobile Social (Gold), Unilever, Sunsilk – The Language of Hair, Singapore
- Enabling Technologies Award (Silver), Unilever, Hellmann’s – Delivering Inspiration at Point of Sale, US
- Enabling Technologies Award (Bronze), Unilever, Lifebuoy – Lifebuoy Flood, India
- Innovation (Bronze), Unilever, Rexona – Who Does More? South Africa
Nick Emery, Global CEO at Mindshare said: “We are delighted to be the global mobile agency of the year, especially with such outstanding competition. A mobile first approach is central to our adaptive strategy and the geographical breadth of our awards across many clients is testimony to our success”
Greg Stuart, CEO at MMA said: “Most marketers tell me they really want and need their agencies to keep up and lead in mobile – the best we heard was Mindshare.”
Mindshare has already been named Mobile Agency of the Year in 2015 in both the China (1 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze) and India (6 Gold, 5 Silver and 3 Bronze) Smarties, Mindshare India was also named Agency of the Year in the 2015 MADDIEs (3 Gold, 4 Silver and 5 Bronze) and Mindshare UK was named Most Effective Mobile Agency in the 2015 Drum MOMAs.
See winners here: http://ow.ly/SNmZc