Last night we celebrated eight wins at the Effie Awards! Including one of their biggest accolades – the Global Effie Award (Bronze) for the “Good To Be Bad” campaign that we partnered on with Jaguar and Spark44. You can read more about that campaign and how it worked with The LOOP here.
The Effie Awards stand out from other industry accolades because they specifically focus on marketing effectiveness. It’s not enough to just have a good idea; it has to be rooted in strong insights, built with a smart strategy, and seamlessly executed – and of course, drive results.
In addition to these wins, WPP was named the Most Effective Holding Group in North America – and our Kimberly-Clark client was named one of the top three Most Effective Marketers.
Global Effie Winner (Bronze): Jaguar, “Good To Be Bad”
North American Effie Awards:
– SILVER: Jaguar (Jaguar Land Rover), “British Villains” in the Automotive – Vehicles category
– SILVER: U by Kotex (Kimberly-Clark), “Save the Undies” in the Personal Care category
– SILVER: Breyers (Unilever), “From Trusty and Dusty to Relevant and Exciting” in the Renaissance category
– SILVER: Viva Vantage (Kimberly-Clark), “Break Up With Bounty” in the Awareness/Trial category (for the Shopper Marketing Effies)
– BRONZE: Poise (Kimberly-Clark), “Put SAM in Your Pants” in the Personal Care category
– BRONZE: Depend (Kimberly-Clark), “Drop Your Pants in Underawareness” in the Disease Awareness & Education: Pharma/Corporate category (for the Health Effies)
– BRONZE: Depend (Kimberly-Clark), “Drop Your Pants in Underawareness” in the Healthcare-OTC category (for the Health Effies)
Download the full list of North America Effie winners and agencies here.