A Tale of Two Screens
As ad blockers ignite consumer rebellion against clutter and intrusiveness, how can tech be marshalled to enrich relevance and user experience? How can two of the key creative institutions in traditional media – the ad agency and the content provider – survive technologies that seem to disintermediate both? And how will automation and precision targeting change the last bastion of traditional media – TV?
After leaning heavily towards technology and analytics and often achieving only narrow improvements in performance, has the pendulum finally started swinging back towards marketing, relationship building and telling good stories?
Susan Noonan, Executive Director, Media and Analytics, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners (@szqnoonan)
- Emma Witkowski, Senior Partner, Digital Investment Lead, West Coast, Mindshare North America (@E33aWitkowski)
- Tom Gallego, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, L7 Creative
- San Rahi, Head of Development, Sid Lee Studio
- Samantha Stecker, Director of Media Strategy & Innovation, Ocean Media (@SteckerSam)
- Todd Steinman, Managing Partners & NBCU Digital Lead, Maxus
To register, please visit: https://www.mediapost.com/omma-la/register/