How Technology is Changing the Content Marketing Landscape
Custom publishing has been around for well over a century, but the rapid change in technology in the past 10 years has taken this industry from a print-based discipline to an exciting and varied multi-channel practice. Content agencies are no longer the sole creators of content strategy now publishers, PR companies and media partners are creating content for brand clients. It seems everyone is getting in on the act. The expert panelists will discuss developing and distributing content across new and innovative platforms - and where print fits in a digital era.
- Lori Greene, The Content Council, founder LPG Enterprises
- Janet Levine, Director, Invention Studio, Mindshare NA
- Denise Burrell-Stinson, T Brand Studio, The New York Times
- Sloan Gaon, CEO, PulsePoint
- Cam Brown, Founder & CEO, King Fish Media
For more information, visit: http://www.commsweek.com/